Friday, November 22, 2013

My Infinity Table So Far

     Here is my Infinity table so far. The buildings are from Shark Mounted Lasers. I will be doing a more in depth review of the terrain later, but I am in love with it. The owner actually plays Infinity, so he knows what the game needs. Plus, the pieces go together easily and it is quite cheap money wise.


     The bridges you see here actually telescope to become shorter or longer, which is awesome. Also, the large garage that you see under the Micro Art billboard has a door that moves up and down! Too cool for school.

     I went to an office supply store and snagged some Really Useful Boxes to use as more indestructible terrain to leave at the FLGS. They have hexes on the bottom, so you know that they are meant for Infinity, right?

     A package of 5 of these ran me $5.49, and I picked them up at Office Depot. I will spray paint them later, but I wanted to show you how they look off the shelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment