Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Infinity Stat Cards:"Download these, now! Why are you still reading this?! Go!"

      If you can't tell by now, I like making my gaming experiences as easy and smooth as possible. I'm talking smoother than a buttered baby baboon's butt here people (Alliteration FTW).

These cards were designed by the miraculous David Castro from this website. You can download the cards in an army-wide PDF, one batch folder of jpegs, or download a Creator to make your own! They are available in Spanish and English. Muy bien!

Cards just make things easier for me as a gamer since it saves space and time. Plus, I started gaming in Magic:the Gathering, so cards are natural to me.

I hope they enhance your gaming experience. I plan on printing these, so I can better demo the game around my FLGS.

Class dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment