- deff kopta with the missiles and rotors chopped off
- Nob box power klaw
- Dakka Jet pilot head
- Deff Dread boss pole
- Guns from the Killa Kan and Deff Dread kits
- Killa Kan jaw plate, which is the top checkered piece
- Evil Sunz logo from the Nob box
- Exhausts from the Killa kan box
- Squashed goblin from the WHFB Giant box
- Back wheel is 2 2-liter drink caps
- Back wheel skirt is the top part of a land raider sponson and chopped up deff kopta rotors
Wazdakka may look weedy for a boss, but he is only strength 4, like a Nob, and I wanted the bike to be the focus of the model.
31 more boyz down. The speed painting tactic really makes painting these guys easier, but they still took me about 12 hours to complete, where as Wazdakka took me about 3 hours to paint. Thus, that is really fast at ~23 minutes a boy.
Here is the recipe.