Monday, May 21, 2012

So, a Chaos Sorcerer and a Warjack walk into a bar....


....and they both said "OUCH!"

I got bored of running 2 Ironclades in Warmachine since they are good at what they do, but not good enough to ever run two. There were many times that I wanted to have a Defender and a Cyclone, so it was time to change my old metal Ironclad into a Cyclone.

I love the Cyclone for 2 reasons. First, big chain guns! Second, 2 handed throws allow me to go all Macho Man in game.



Here is my Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord from the newish plastic kit. I hate, hate, hated his goofy sword, so that had to be clipped off. I want to put a little marionette puppet in his hand to represent the Infernal Puppet wargear, but I am not sure how to pull it off.
I rock a bit of wet blending on the staff to try a new technique.


Oh, yeah. I also threw together this easy Nurgle Sorcerer out of spare pieces from the Corpse Cart that I bought for a Warshrine. His out-stretched hand is from an Ungor. He may be too vampirey, but I don't know what to add.
 I wanted to make him look like he is shooting a spell at his target since I use him to snipe characters with the Nurgle signature spell. He really saved my bacon against Vampire Counts by killing the BSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment