Thursday, March 5, 2015

Relearning WarmaHordes with the Riven Bonds League: Circle of Orboros

Here are my 15, 25, and 35 pts lists of the Path of Devastation: Riven Bonds 4-week League. I have Cygnar all painted, but I want to play Circle since I love the game for the big base models, like Warbeasts and Warjacks. Here is what I have to work with models wise.

I am going to play pBaldur to learn with since he seems to be a balanced caster that can support beasts and infantry. He can control the board with his feat and forests, and he can do an assassination in a pinch.

I have to run a Blackclad in my lists since I can upgrade him with XP bonuses to buy new skills for the model. I love the idea of the league because it is a participation league that rewards game play and painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment